We’ve all seen them in a cinema, in the supermarket, at a petrol station, or in a supermarket in general.
They are so convenient.
They’re easy to eat and pack so much food into them.
Now, they’re making their way onto supermarket shelves.
But what are the real dangers of using these kettle chips as a food source?
We’ve all heard the stories of people being bitten by these chips when they accidentally spill them on their hands or fingers.
They are also known to cause burns to those that touch them.
What can you do to protect yourself from them?
The main issue with using them is that they are not food-safe.
They can contain trace amounts of pesticides, harmful chemicals and can have harmful effects on the skin and digestive tract.
They also can be a poor source of fibre.
We’ve got a few things you can do to ensure your food is safe when it comes to using these products.
Read more:The kettle chips are designed to cook in water and, as such, they should be boiled before use.
But this doesn’t always happen.
There is also a small amount of water in the chips and that can cause them to boil too quickly.
So boil them slowly for a few minutes before adding them to your diet.
And don’t boil the chips until you’ve warmed them, so you can let them cool down before serving.
We think this is a good advice to take into account.